KIITEE Management 2021
Why apply to KSOM?
- Ranked 32 in India as per NIRF, MHRD, Govt. of India
- Institution of Eminence’ tag from UGC, MHRD, Government of India (as part of KIIT University)
- Best Business School in Odisha – Times Business Awards 2020
- Faculty from IIMs and IITs
- Specializations in Business Analytics, Marketing, Finance, HR and Operations
- 100+ recruiters visit the campus for hiring every year
- Strong industry connect with more than 100 corporate interactions (conclaves, seminars, webinars, conferences, guest lectures) per year
- 5000+ Alumni with many at CxO level
- Unique Corporate Mentoring Program
- 35 acre World Class infrastructure with fully residential AC hostels and integrated WiFi campus
- Unique Faculty:Student – Mentor:Mentee concept with personalized attention(1:10 ratio)
- Global school with students from more than 10 countries
- Amazing Campus Life with dedicated Clubs and Societies, Knowledge Dialogue Series and sports events
- First B School in India to incorporate Business Simulation as part of the pedagogy.
Why apply to KSRM?
- KSRM, KIIT Deemed to be University is one of the 10 private institutes in India to get ‘Institution of Eminence’ tag from UGC, MHRD, Government of India
- Flagship Programs - MBA in Rural Management, MBA in Agribusiness Management
- "A" Grade Accreditation by NAAC
- Excellent Placement Record
- More than 350 Partner Organizations Providing Internship & Final Placement
- 3 Unique Field Segments/Internships - Focus on Experiential Learning
- Highly Experienced Faculty from IIMs/IITs/IRMA with Corporate Experience
- Round the Year Industry Engagement Activities
Important Dates for KIITEE Management 2021
- Commencement of online and offline registration- 27th October, 2020 ( Tuesday)
- Last date to submit the application form – 10th January, 2021 (Sunday)
- Date of Examination – 16th, 17th & 18th January, 2021 ( Saturday, Sunday & Monday)
- Result declaration & release of merit list – 23rd January, 2021 ( Saturday)
- Candidates can check the status of their application form and download Admit card on the website – 13th January, 2021 till exam day.
- MBA or MBA(RM) or MBA (ABM) or MBA(RM) + MBA (ABM) - Rs.1250/-
- MBA + MBA(RM) or MBA + MBA (ABM) or MBA + MBA(RM) + MBA (ABM) - Rs.2500/-